It is a Sunday, and, as with most Sundays, it is definitely not a day of rest. For us Sunday is a day of preparation, not relaxation, as the hoovering, dusting, cleaning, washing, shopping all get done in readiness to face another week at work and school.
And just as the house gets its general tidy and polish, it is also a day when I get to spend more than a quick two minutes looking at myself in the mirror to assess what up-keep I might need. Mostly this involves cleaning the things that should be there and removing the things that shouldn't! And as I pluck, shave or wax I always remember someone saying once that you can aways tell what a woman's pubic hair is like by the state of her eyebrows. I suppose it makes sense - if you don't bother to neaten up that which is on public display you are hardly likely to neaten up that which is hidden away!
And just for the record, I would like to think that my eyebrows are trim and shapely. Plucked, yes, but not too much - surely a little hair is better than nothing at all!
Sunday, 15 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment