Someone at work asked "What makes a man attractive?". There came to mind all the throwaway radio-poll answers such as a tight bum, a nice smile, lovely eyes, but for me it is less about the physical and more about the cerebral. And more than anything what makes a man attractive is how he makes me feel when I am with him.
I have to admit I have always had a thing about older men. I find the vanity of youth very off-putting, but there is something very alluring about a man whose imperfections and ageing show that he has lived a full life and could teach me a thing or two! Experience and the desire to slowly enjoy every moment (after all, why the hurry?) are a heady mix for me. And, despite being a modern woman with an independent life and a good career, I have to admit that the sense of being in control that an older man brings to a relationship is enough to make me weak at the knees. It is not that I want to be patronised or treated like a child but if I don't have to worry about the detail, such as booking hotels or restaurants, then I feel more able to concentrate on being the glamourous and feminine woman I am sure I could be!
Monday, 2 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment